Spiritual fitness:12 areas for a better life!
How often do you train your spirit?
Well, if you do not know what I am talking about: welcome! Today I will share with you my knowledge about spiritual fitness!
Well, a few days ago, I was exactly like you right now! I did not know a word about spiritual fitness. Of course, I am aware of practice like meditation or yoga, but spiritual fitness and these allegedly 12 areas, not at all. I was supposed to write this blog on Friday but guess what! It was necessary for me to watch that free course again on Mind valley because what I have learnt blow my mind!
Firstly, you need to understand that spiritual fitness is more than meditation. It is something very powerful. If it is well done, you can do extraordinary things such as hearing your spiritual inner guide or see your dreams. By the way, spiritual fitness explains why some people easily advance in their spiritual practices and some don’t. Spiritual fitness also has an impact on your ability to advance in spiritual practices. It determines your capability, transcends meditation.
Everybody should be spiritually fit! Indeed, according to Jeffrey Allen, when you are spiritually fit, your life is like you running a downhill marathon! Instantly you are:
- amazed by how easy your life is moving forward,
- seeing that success and happiness are chasing you,
- reducing the time gap between “what you want” and “what you manifest”.
Well, another thing about spiritual fitness is that when you are getting fit, you can create synchronicities. It feels like the universe has your back. You also, need to understand, that we all have a big project that is waiting for us. Sometimes we can feel frustrated because we do not know how to do it … Did you know that your dreams and your projects have their own consciousness? The thing is that the more fit you are, the easier it is to tap into that consciousness. You don’t need to know all the details yet, everything will come to you at the right moment!
It is very important to know where you start to improve yourself later. Therefore, this is a 7 questions-test provided by Jeffrey Allen, to help you. From 0 to 10 you need to score how true these statements are for you today:
- I can genuinely express myself without fear or hesitation
- I easily know what steps to take to get me closer to my life goals
- I am making a positive impact on this world
- I am living my dream and not somebody else’s dream
- I do not feel pressured to please other people
- I regularly listen to and trust my intuitive guidance
- I go to bed every night satisfied and completely happy with how the day unfolded.
If you scored 9 or 10 in these statements, you are spiritually fit. You need to work on these 12 areas which are:
- Location awareness: if it is high you are present and can think outside of the box. If it is low you have difficulties to focus.
- Time awareness: high= you feel calmed, relaxed focused on the moment. Low= depressed, anxious, stuck. You are too much in the future.
- Physical awareness: high= you feel athletic, coordinated and accepted. Low= less coordinated and judgmental of self and others
- Energy awareness: high= living abundantly, synchronicities occur frequently. Low= stuck, life full of effort.
- Mental awareness: high = think clearly and intentionally. Low=stuck in rumination and easily agitated.
- Listening awareness: high= move through life easily. Low= missed opportunities.
- Intuition awareness: high= relaxed decisions, quick progress synchronicity and flow. Low= stress around making decisions.
- Spiritual connection: high= feel connected, peaceful, enthusiastic. Low=feel lonely, separate and disconnected
- Emotional awareness: high= honest, non-judgmental and feel alive. Low= recurring guilt and emotional drama.
- Emphatic awareness: high= feeling expressive, compassion and humility. Low= overwhelmed, misunderstood, exhausted at the end of the day.
- Personal impact: high=fullfilling sense of positive impact on others. Low= feel unfulfilled and bored.
- Global impact: High =impact the world easily. Low= overwhelmed, overworked, competitive and even jealous about other’s successes.
To sum up, you need all these areas to be high to be spiritually fit. If you are not feeling good you are not feeling you. It is important to understand that if you are not finding solution to a problem it is simply because it is not your problem!
Love who you are and love who you were!
See you soon!