A new recipe!✨🍴
Goodmorning everyone! Even if the quarantine is over, I’m glad to share an easy and good recipe with you! Today we will prepare the potato Crocchette, one of my favorite finger food!
The ingredients you will need are:
Potatoes 1 kg
Yolks 30 g
Salt and pepper.
-Wash the potatoes well and boil them in salted water.
– Once cooked, remove the potatoes from the water, let them cool slightly and remove the peel.
– Crush the potatoes well and in a separate bowl beat the egg yolks with pepper and salt and then add them to the mashed potatoes.
– Then add the grated Parmesan and mix the ingredients until you have a soft and dry mixture.
– Take a portion of the dough and make the Crocchette! In the photo below you can see their shape, or you can just create potato balls as I do haha
– Once the dough is finished, bread the crocchette: prepare two bowls,one with the two beaten eggs and the other with the breadcrumbs. And If you want them very crispy, you can bread them twice: after the first breading, pass them again in the egg and in the breadcrumbs.
– Heat the oil well and cook the crocchette until they are golden brown on all sides.
And finally, just enjoy them!