10 TIPS to not feel bored at home!
How are you doing?
Today I am going to share with you my 10 tips to not feel bored at home! These tips are available for any circumstances. In fact, now we are cooping to fight Covid-19 but you will have other circumstances where it will be mandatory for you to stay home!
So, let’s go!
In my young life, I had to face many circumstances, where staying at home was mandatory! Anyway, I have never felt bored. I am very glad to share with you my tips to avoid boredom.
- Read a book: reading is a very peaceful activity! It is totally true that time has changed, and e-books are trendy. Anyway, whatever support you will choose it will totally worth it.
- Learn a new language: a few years ago, I used to study medicine. The best thing about it was that after the second week of May we were on holidays. When my friends were going to spring break, I used that opportunity to study both English and Portuguese. I even have enough time to prepare an English Test, the TOEIC.
- Watch Series and or Movies: when we are studying or working we do not always have time to watch TV. One thing I like to do when I have free time is to binge-watch all the series that are trendy. My guilty pleasure is the Spanish soap operas from America Latina. Usually, one season is at least 100 episodes. Like this, I am practising Spanish and it really occupied my time.
- Drawing: Well, I am not as good as my cousins and my friend but I am not bad either. I remember that there was a time where I used to draw often. I was even able to do an accurate drawing of my friend.
- Cooking or learn how to? I really like my mom’s food. However, I remember that when I was a student and living abroad, I had to cook for myself. I used to buy things from Picard, it is a frozen supermarket but, little by little, I have started to buy books and try their recipes. Not only it was cheaper but healthier.
- Home spa treatments: well, I am a certified beautician except that my only client is me. Indeed, taking care of others can be very exhausting. Therefore, I chose me, and I am always happy when I take time for me!
- Home Gym: On my Island, I have started to buy different tools to exercise at home. I have a swiss ball, glute bands, resistance bands, some weight and even a jump rope and of course a yoga mattress. First, I used to train with an application but little by little I have tried some workouts proposed on Instagram too.
- Writing: this is an activity very interesting. You can write short stories, scenario whatever you like, and you feel comfortable with.
- Create videos/Take photos: It is something very easy to do with applications like Instagram, Snapchat… Today you can record everything you want and share with your community.
- Sleep: Believe it or not, I was one of the best students in my Business school simply because I had a little nap after lunch during my break. Sleeping is very important for the development of your brain. Do not say no to a nap!
Have a nice weekend!
See you soon!