Polish Food 🥟🇵🇱
Do you know something about meal from Poland? That’s country have a lot of traditions but today we focus on the best part. After this article you can prepare your own Polish Food.
“Pierogi” this is the most knowing meal in Poland, all of polish people know how prepare, you only need dough and main ingredient. You can eat with sweet, spicy or dry, it depend on you. The most difficult part of this meal is dough. Here you have a ingredients and how to prepare.
- Worn water
Pour into a bowl the flour, salt, stick to the egg yolk, add the butter and rub ingredients. With one hand, slowly pour hot water, and one cake mix to the ingredients thoroughly combined. Knead a smooth dough and roll out fairly thinly on floured countertop. Glass trim rings, put the stuffing, just stick together and throw parties at the boiling, salted water. After a few minutes your Pierogi is ready. Enjoy the meal!
“Bigos” Mmm I love it, because you can add to that meal whatever you want. Paper, chicken, sausages or spinach. That’s meal is amazing, a little sour, a little sweat and a little dry. Here you have how you can prepare. That one is with my favorite ingredients.
- 1.5 kg of sauerkraut
- 3 sausages
- 2 onions
- 100 g of bacon
- 200 g of beef steak
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of marjoram
- Allspice, salt ,black pepper
– rinse sauerkraut with water and remove the water
– shred sauerkraut, put it in a large pot with bay leaves and allspice, add hot water
– stew until it’s soft
– sautée onions, add chopped sausages, fry
– to a pot with boiling water add beef and bacon (chopped in cubes), cook for 20 minutes
– add meat, onions and sausage to sauerkraut
– add marjoram, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce
– mix the ingredients
Cook for an hour on a low flame.
For more Polish Food you must wait to other Blogs! See you 😜