The Color Run
The Color Run is a non-timed five-kilometer marathon in which thousands of participants are scattered from head to foot in different eco-friendly colors every kilometer. The fun continues to the finish line with a gigantic “Festival of Colors” and a spectacular explosion of colored dust that creates millions of color combinations.
Everyone can participate, adults and children, sports and not, for sure all those who want to live a unique and unforgettable experience. The only two simple rules to follow are: dress in white at the start and arrive at the finish line totally in color.
The color run is also beneficial for those who register online (there is time until the day of the non-competitive race) there is the possibility of recognizing a donation of at least 2 euros to “Podisti da Marte” or to contact “Running Angels”, to which 2 euros are recognized on each member involved.
Because I participated two times in Italy, now I have some useful tips for you:
– if you can, do it in a group with friends, dress up or dress up: you’ll have even more fun!
– use throw-away clothes. It could take a long time to remove them …
– use glasses if you have contact lenses and if you have children with you pay a little ‘more attention: the powders as such fly a bit’ everywhere.
– take a little water behind you.
– do not get excited and simply enjoy the most colorful moment of your travels!
– yes to cameras, phones, Go Pro … if you do not immortalize yourself in these moments, what is your taste? (maybe use a case for your gadgets …)
<—- This was my great experience !