Getting to know the new European Voluntary Service Team: Massimo Liccardo
Here is Eduard Nastase and today I’d like to introduce Massimo! He’s an Italian member of the new European Voluntary Service team in Nicosia and also a member of Youth4Sport 2 team.
– Hey Massimo! Can you please tell us something about your hobbies and the city you were born?
– I love videogames, Sci-Fi and fantasy books and movies. My city is not perfect but one of the most beautiful you could find on Earth: Napoli!
– How did you find out and why did you decide to join the EVS?
– Some friends of mine told me about European Voluntary Service. I have decide to join EVS because I thought it could be a great opportunities for enhance my skills and have more chances of employability.
– What was the best moment you had spent here?
– The best moment I had spent here was visiting the center of Nicosia.
– What was the most challenging situation you have experienced during your EVS project?
– Working and living with the other EVS volunteers.
-How do you like Cyprus and/or Nicosia?
– I like it when it doesn’t rain.
-What are the biggest cultural changes you have experiences during your time in Cyprus?
– I have learned some Portuguese, Armenian, Greek and Romanian words. I have also learned about cultural traditions in Cyprus and from the countries of the other volunteers.
-Would you recommend visiting Cyprus to your friends and do an EVS here?